Tuesday 1 May 2018

Enter at your own risk



Hi everyone!! 
I want to ⚠ you from the very beginning of the post: this one got longer than I had expected, so if you are short of ⏰... go ...do your duties... and come back later. 

Having that said...




This post should have been the 🥇 but... It is never too late, right? 
I will introduce myself today. My name is Paula Lanzarotti (yes, only 1 name - my 👨👩 were short of creativity when I was born - ) 


I´m ₃₂ years old and I live in a 🏢 in Escobar (Buenos Aires - Argentina) since 2010 with my 👨Pablo, he is 40 years old. We are not ´legally´💍 but marriage it´s much more than a📜, isn´t it?



During my 👧hood, I lived with my 👪 in a 🏢 in 🐅 (my favourite place in the whole 🌎)




But the family was getting bigger...from 4 members (👨👩👧👧) and a male dog 🐕




it grew to 5 (+👧) and my mother was waiting for the 6th (👦) 



So, at the 🅴🅽🅳 of 1996, we moved to Garin to a 🏡with a huge green garden. The positive thing about living there was that I was allowed to have more pets 😍. 
Therefore, I had 2 more female 🐕🐕







and a female🐈 





(two of the dogs and the cat have passed away) 

However, last year I added a new member to the family.



A little note about the pets of my family: as you can see from the 📷 all of them were taken from the streets. I don't like buying pets, I think that they are not 'things' that we can buy at a shop like:

👩"Hi! Give me a little white 🐩 and two black 🐺🐺, please" 
👨"Sorry, we only have grey Huskies for now" 
👩"Well, it´s ok... I will take them anyway"
👨"Great, it is 💵"
😒😒😒😒


Going back to the present, I have a pet of course. He is3 years old and his name is Ichi, it means "one" in Japanese - because he is the first pet that we (my👨and I) own - Everyone who knows Ichi falls in💗with him, he is just adorable and so loving. Although I know that 🐭🐮🐯🐰 do not have a language like us, he understands so many words and phrases that is 😲. He can differentiate the words ⚽, toy, go, 👵👴, Garin, etc and he has different reactions for them.  
Here some 📷 of him. 





Yes, I love him!!!!! 

I was forgetting to tell you about my "professional" life. Well, I hope to finish the teacher training college this year. I´m 2 subjects and 3 final exams from that goal. 
Last year I started working as a teacher of English and by the end of the year, I had 7 groups. In the beginning, It was really terrifying but as the year went by I enjoyed it.  

Well, it is ⏳to finish my post, you have too much information about me already (please, do not sell it on the internet 😜)
😘


Ps1: Someone has recently described me as a ¨dog lover¨. As you can see, there is no evidence of that in this post, hahaha!

Ps2: This post was inspired by a book of my childhood similar to this... 


5 comments:

  1. It's a great description of who you are... It's amazing!
    My pleasure to be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vero!! It´s MY pleasure! ^·^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really fun to read the post with the emojis! Great idea!!! I'm stealing the last image and I will look for the book. It's great to practice colours and reading with my students.
    Looking forward to read more interesting posts! See you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ro! Yes, this kind of books are really helpful for primary sts.
    CU

    ReplyDelete