Monday 23 April 2018

The Reason Why


Today I want to tell you the reason why I have chosen the name of my blog. As we know, inspiration could be really evasive sometimes... while I was looking for an amazing, outstanding, creative phrase for my blog I thought: There should be so many blogs in  English already 😕...mine is going to be the number...and suddenly the name came. It was not a matter of creativity. The number, as anyone can guess, is my date of birth (Yes! I´m that old 😳) However, there is a positive thing regarding the 26th Octubre 1985, does that day ring any bell? Well, I´m one of those in that select group of people who can say that their date of birth is included in a film and not any film...in a trilogy (nope...it is not The Lord of the Rings😒)
It´s Back to the Future (by the way, I LOVE the trilogy - such a modern word for an old film...¨trilogy¨) 






So, now you know what is behind the name of my blog. 
I wonder if you google your date of birth, what are the results...Had something interesting happened that day? (apart from your birth of course 😝)
This is for those of you who had not watched the most fantastic trilogy ever


5 comments:

  1. Nice post, Paula! I didn't realise of the date until you explained it! I love the films, they are just amazing.
    By the way, my birthday is on 28th, October! Scorpio all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ro! I agree, the films are amazing. On the other hand...go Scorpio!!! It is the best one among the zodiac signs 🦂😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday is glorious and you should feel proud of it. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Of course it is hahaha!😄

      Delete
  4. Great!! (the entry and the name... the sign...I'll tell you in a few years...My son is Scorpio and I think it is a challenging sign!! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete